For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call +234 816 948 6238 or whatsapp. To place advert, please call +234 816 948 6238
In furtherance of his determination to stamp out the menace of Kidnapping and killings by terrorists in and around the Umunneochi LGA, and to give immediate effect to the decisions reached after his wide consultation with Stakeholders, the Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu has authorised the immediate constitution of a Special Security Situation Room for the Area.
Members of this Committee are to liaise with the Security Agencies and all other necessary institutions to provide succour to the citizens of our Dear State resident in Umunneochi and ensure proper monitoring and implementation of Government Directives in that regard.
Members of the committee include;
1.His Royal Majesty Eze Okechukwu Chukwuji.. ( Chairman )
2. Hon Okey Philip Igwe. – Member Representing Umunneochi in the Abia State House of Assembly.
3. Barr Eze Chikamnayo . Commissioner for Information and Strategy , Abia State- (Secretary. )
4. Chief Ifeanyi Madu.- Chairman, Umunneochi LGA .
5. Prince Ezekwesiri Ikedi-
6. Chief Fabian Nwankwo – Stakeholder
7. Chief Emeka Madubuike – Stakeholder. – Representing Izu Umunneochi Security Think Tank.
8. Comrade Azubuike Adams – Stakeholder – Representing Umunneochi Youth Assembly
9. Mrs Grace Obiageli Ibeh. – Stakeholder – Representing Umunneochi Women Groups
10. HRH Eze Earnest Onwuka – Chairman, Umunneochi Council of Traditional Rulers
11. Sarki Hausa – Representing the Hausa Community
12 . Commissioner for Homeland Security
This Committee will be inaugurated on Thursday 16th June by the Governor at the Exco Chambers by
12 pm, all members of the committee are to be seated by 11:30am before the arrival of the Governor.
Barr Chris Ezem
Secretary to the State Government